The 5th Euro-Asia Zeolite Conference invites the submission of abstracts on original work for consideration for an Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation in the Conference program.
Key dates (To be updated)
- Abstracts should be submitted by the presenting author via the “Online Submission” portal.
- Full (max two pages) and short (max 1000 characters) abstracts must be submitted in Word document format (i.e. only .doc or .docx files will be accepted) using the template provided.
- Authors of contributed abstracts can choose the presentation type: poster or oral presentation. Notice that your preference may not be guaranteed.
- An abstract confirmation email will be sent to the presenting/submitting author upon successful submission of the abstract.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact may be reproduced in conference publications as typed by the author.
All abstracts will undergo a peer review process by the 5th EAZC International Board. The 5th EAZC International Board will allocate abstracts taking into account the quality of each abstract and the balance of the program. Following the review of all abstracts, authors will be notified via email of their abstract acceptance. This notification will include advice regarding the format (i.e. oral or poster) selected for your presentation.
- Oral Presentation Unless advised otherwise, all oral presentations are 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Poster Presentation Each poster will be allocated a poster board number and authors must create an A0 size (maximum of 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height)), portrait static poster. Authors will also be asked to attend to their poster during a designated poster session.